NU-481 CellGard ES (Energy Saver) HD (Hazardous Drug) Class 2/ A2 Biosafety Cabinet
The CellGard HD 481 Biological Safety Cabinet offers a safer environment for the compounding of hazardous drugs and powders through a three tiered filter system. HEPA filters under the work surface provide additional protection.
Three Tiered Filter System
Canister filters under work Surface provide an layer of additional protection.
TouchLink2 Electronic Control System
An easy to use color touch screen operates all system functions.
- On/off for lights, blower, and interior outlets.
- Monitors high/low limits for down flow, inflow and sliding window position.
- Password protection locks out unwanted changes to the system.
- Date/clock display and timer function can be used as a laboratory timer, to set purge cycles, outlet timer, UV light timer, auto-run timer, NiteCare night set back, or weekend turn-off.
- Filter status displays remaining filter life
- Complete diagnostic functions for a NSF trained service technician or certifier.
- NEW – BACnet RS-485 interface provides the Building Automation System (BAS) a two-way communication link to query the TouchLink2 operating information. View airflow data, alarm status, etc. and control TouchLink2 for facility energy savings by initiating NiteCare (Night Setback System).
IntelliFlow Airflow Control
Assure optimal biological safety cabinet performance by monitoring, displaying, and controlling real time airflow with the same methods of you annual certifier with dual thermistor airflow sensors powered by measurement instrument company TSI™.
Night setback system allows for an energy saving sterile working environment when the cabinet is not in use.
Exclusive system to aid in current decontamination technique such as formaldehyde, H2O2, or CD Systems.
A 10° sloped front window creates a larger working environment for the user while allowing for variations in movements aiding in repetitious activities.
Critical Cleaning Components
A hinged wing window frame opens for cleaning behind the sash.
Energy Saver Motor
NuAire ultra-high efficiency motor technology lowers energy costs while increasing filter life from the NSF minimum requirement of 50% (3 year equivalent life) to 300% or higher (10 or more years).
Experience Ergonomics – Over 640 muscles at work.
NuAire Biological Safety Cabinets are designed to create an ergonomically correct environment reducing user fatigue and work place injuries.
- Maximum knee/thigh clearance that improves the user’s ability to assume a proper posture. The maximum knee/thigh clearance is accomplished by a design improvement that reduced the plenum height beneath the work surface.
- An adjustable base stand provides the ability for laboratory personnel to optimize ergonomic conditions improving leg and forearm support. A heavy duty plastic armrest minimizes cold conduction and provides additional forearm support.
- Cool white lighting and a polished edge window reduces glare allowing for greater visibility and better sight lines to the effective work zone area reducing awkward posture resulting in less eye fatigue and/or neck strain.
- NuAire Biological Safety Cabinets provide the largest effective work zone area available which helps reduce arm/neck/shoulder strain.
- Our ultra-high efficiency motor runs quieter with fewer vibrations creating less stress on the body.
- Additional accessories such as an adjustable footrest, elbow rests, turntable, and ergonomically designed chair enhances the user’s ergonomic working environment.
Unidirectional airflow moving along parallel flow lines at a constant velocity of 60 fpm (0.30 m/s) minimizes air turbulence within the work zone lessening the chance for cross contamination.
Dynamic Air Barrier
Strong inflow air velocity of 105 fpm (0.53 m/s) over an aerodynamic airfoil creates maximum personnel protection.
HEPEX™ Zero Leak Airflow System
The HEPEX™ plenum inflates to provide quiet uniform air without transferring vibration. Positive pressure chambers and ducts are surrounded by negative pressure eliminating potential leaks. HEPEX™ fabrics are incredibly durable. They are flameproof, provide a barrier against water, gases, fluid, and dust as well as resist to chemicals, oils, and greases. It even holds antibacterial properties and is impregnable meaning harmful materials become trapped in the filters.
Pressure Tight Construction
Constructed of high grade stainless steel, a weld shell cabinet with back panel minimizes the chance for potential leaks while providing access for maintenance or system upgrades.
Vibration and sound control
Biological Test Assurance
NuAire biosafety cabinets are tested in laboratory extremes to ensure maximum personnel, product, and environmental protection.
Standard Features :
- Motor speed control
- Internal exhaust dampener
- Permanent Plenum w/ Quick Release
- Front Filter Removal
- Supply HEPA Filter 99.99% @ 0.3 microns
- Exhaust HEPA Filter 99.99% @ 0.3 microns
- Oval canister HEPA filters 99.99% @ 0.3 microns
- Bag-in Bag-out filter exchange
- Fluorescent Cool White Lighting
- Telescoping Base Support Stand
- Front Filter Removal
- Frameless Sliding Tempered Glass
- Removable Work Tray
- Metal Diffuser over Supply Filter
- Duplex Outlets
- Services Valves
Germicidal UV Light w/ Window Interlock
Additional Duplex Outlets
IV Bar w/ 6 Hooks
Automatic Adjustable Support Stand
Additional Service Valves
ULPA Filters 99.999% @ 0.12 Microns
Storage Pull-Out Trays
Decorative Side Panels
Sinks w/ Hot/Cold or DI Faucets
Heated Work Surface